Saturday, July 2, 2011

Busy

Summer seems to be set in full-swing now. The hot lazy days have begun & I've decided to start a full-fledged story/short graphic novel, mildly based off of my Skeleton Blues comic. I don't know much of the details about myself, but it's going to be a dark gothic-style tale taking place in 19th century.
I'm also going to be working on a mini-comic for a zine this September. It's going to be dementedly ridiculous to the extent my morality lets me draw.
Around last week I found, to my surprise, a pack of canvas panel at Wal-Mart (of all places) for probably 3 bucks so I'm going to be trying those out for a series of paintings I'm starting to work soon as well.

Busy, busy, busy; as a Bokononist would say.

Also, The Flaming Lips are finally coming to my town. Upon fainting, I promptly bought tickets. I'M EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment